DC

DC

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pete Just Can't Stay Away (Desert RE-redux)

I was planning on spending the Labor Day Weekend at Harrah's, Jersey.  But then Aria made me an offer I couldn't refuse (perhaps MGM Platinum has some value after all . . .).  So, a phone call to MGM VIP Sevices and 35,000 USAIR miles later, the Poker Barrister is heading back to Vegas . . .  Arriving late Friday night and heading back Monday morning.  Holla if you will be in town and want to meet up to play some poker or bet some NCAA Football and grab some beers.

-Poker Barrister a/k/a Pete Peters a/ka . . .

5 comments:

  1. I might be up for some football betting or poker or beer... ;) Congrats on the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. late friday night?? thats today. i should be meeting James at P-ho later tonight, im so broke i cant afford to play anywhere but bills. let me know if u are around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting into town that Sunday evening. Let's keep in touch on this.

    ReplyDelete