DC

DC

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Charm City Tuesday

I'm closing in fast on forty.  I'm old.  And usually tired.  I don't go out during the week.  Ever.  Last night was the exception.  DMB Baltimore.  My third show of the month.  As good as ever!


 
 


Now, Wednesday morning, sitting in the office, I'm (shockingly) exhausted.  Fortunately, not much needs to get done today.  But, on the other hand, there's always the almighty billable hour.  Much like the tree falling silently in the forest . . . if a lawyer sits in the office and isn't billing time, was he ever in the office at all? 
 
-Pete
 

5 comments:

  1. "I'm closing in fast on forty. I'm old."

    Quit whining, youngster! ; o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at some point, it will become "weird" to still date 20 year olds . . . that's my main concern . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my problem too Pete - so this time I went for someone closer to my age lol

      Delete
  3. "closer" seems to be a relative term, grouchie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys make sure the women you chase at least have their driver's permits ...

    ReplyDelete