DC

DC

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Waiving Goodbye to 2013

2013 was not a good year for Pete P. Peters at the poker tables.  My biggest issue was simply not playing enough hours.  The previous two years, I easily hit my goal of 200 hours of cash (which, admittedly, is still a very small sample size).  I also ended up each year in the black.  This year, not so much:
 

Sixty-six hours is pretty pathetic.  I thought the opening of Maryland Live! (a mere 35 minutes away) would dramatically increase my cash play.  However, given the current issues with crowds and waitlists, I've only played two sessions there so far.  Hopefully, once Caesars opens in Baltimore in August, this will be less of an issue.
 
In the meantime, I'm determined to put many more hours in in 2014, even if I have to start arriving at MDL! at 11:30 am on weekends to get a quick seat . . . or make trips to Charles Town. 
 
Hope everyone had a good year.  Onward and upward!
 
-PPP
 

8 comments:

  1. what up with the condo,counselor? and the hottie u hooked up with? details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming along . . . slowly but surely. Kitchen is being finished.... ordered wood flooring yesterday. Missed nearly a week total of work dealing with this shit. Should have just sold. And no - no stripper pole yet.

      Delete
  2. Only a lawyer could be excused for the homonym in the post title.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... when are we going to make it up to MDL together?!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm heading over early tomorrow afternoon . . .

      Delete
  4. more poker and less dem good machines,sir.there r no +ev machines in AC. DEM MACHINES R ONLY IN JEAN.DUH

    ReplyDelete