DC

DC

Friday, March 7, 2014

What a Good Day

Even though I just got back from a long and tiring trip to Vegas last weekend, I'm heading out to the City by the Atlantic after work tonight.  While I'd love to spend a low-key weekend at home Swiffering my new hardwood floors, my buddy MK (from the MLK Weekend Vegas trip) received a hard-fought weekend reprieve from family life, so I feel compelled to take advantage of the opportunity.  Our current plan is to rocket down I-95 in the G around 6:00 tonight, assuming nothing blows up on either of our offices the rest of the afternoon.  I'm looking forward to playing the 11:00 am $25,000 guarantee at the new Wild West poker room at Bally's tomorrow . . . assuming I can drag my ass up for the early start tomorrow morning.  Otherwise, it should be a fun little weekend of debauchery -- beers, tequila, VP and black jack.  Some decent college hoops tomorrow as well.  I may also smash some glasses and otherwise cause a destructive shit-storm if I loose $500 and get myself perma-banned from the place I love if someone does something to annoy me. But then again, I won't because I'm not a nitwit.

Finally, as for yesterday's post regarding a blogger fantasy league . . . well, the result thus far has been, um, underwhelming....  It's looking like a no-go, I suppose.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Continued thoughts and prays to Vegas Vince -- keep keeping on, sir.

-P3. 

6 comments:

  1. sorry baseball is so long .it is a grind fantasywise. that is y i like sites like draftstreet.have a great time,counselor. mayb break 1 glass . lol. i think 3 is the mininium 4 being banned.also,try to expand outside miller lite 4 beer. just kidding. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are the leagues on draftstreet all daily, or do they have some weekly leagues? I'm getting ready for fanduel, but it looks like just daily leagues. I'd prefer to draft on a weekly basis . . .

      Delete
    2. draftstreet has weekly leagues.

      Delete
  2. nice title . i c what u did there. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u really feel great about constantly comparing yourself to a mentally disabled person don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    peak performance

    ReplyDelete