DC

DC

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Seals Hilarity

Sitting at home playing some microstakes on Seals while watching conference tournaments.  I can't hit a hand for 2 hours and leak down from my buy-in at $10 to $7.  Then KK.  Finally.  Dude opens to .3 and gets a caller.  I raise to $1.2.  Initial raiser, sitting on $2.85, shoves.  I call.  He tables AA and the board runs out clean.  Nice set up.

The very next hand it's P3 who's dealt AA.  I open to .3, dude raises, I shove, he calls.  He tables KK. Flop clean . . . turn King . . . river blanks . . . rebuy . . .

7 comments:

  1. gw lookin good u cant have it all,counselor

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dreaded pocket Kings will do it to you every time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. But modern thinkers believe the poker game as known today originated in America around the middle of the eighteenth century.

    ReplyDelete