DC

DC

Friday, August 22, 2014

P3 and Summer Vacation

Originally, P3 was booked on a 6:00am flight tomorrow (Saturday morning) to San Francisco.  The plan was to spend 3 days in the Napa area, drinking wine with friends and catching the DMB show Sunday night at the Greek Theater in Berkley, before flying out to Paradise Tuesday afternoon for 6 days at Caesars.  And then work got in the way.  It's as if every major client saved up their respective shit to dump it all on me this week.  And, every time I felt I started getting a handle on things, something new came up.  And it still hasn't ended.  Last night, at 11:55 pm, yet another email came in from a west coast client demanding that its needs be addressed today (Friday).  The bottom line is that there is no way I'm finishing up and getting out of town tomorrow morning.  Thusly, I'm ditching Napa altogether. 

Currently, I'm hopeful of getting out of town sometime Sunday.  And I've rearranged my Vegas plans as well.  At the moment, I'm planning on spending the first half of the trip at Signature and degening it up at the South-end MGM properties.  I still need a few points to hit MLIFE Gold status for the year, so I might as well take care of business.  Then, Thursday, I'll be heading North to Bally's.  I sort of like the poker room there.  And, there's always the chance of a celebrity appearance by grrouchie - always a plus.  I'm also sort of looking forward to mashing some VP over at Cromwell and watching this weekends football over by the Linq / Quad / O'Shea's. 

Hope to see some friends over the course of the week . . .

-P3   

19 comments:

  1. Waiting for angerisagift to say "first world problems."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. also no going to those coffee shops in S.F.(TROUBLES AND RED DOOR) and buying 4 dollar toast. THIS IS BULLSHIT,counselor.well. today is the house of ANGER .it is FREEROLL FRIDAY on americas cardroom and juicy steaks. bong loaded CHECK,baja blast/mountian dew in the refrig.CHECK.youtube on TOOL/PERFECT CIRCLE/RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE loop CHECK.ALSO, every1 is in South Dakota ,so no kids.TGIF BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. so not going to c the METS in LA???

    ReplyDelete
  4. P3 [on conference call with client at 4:45pm, Friday]: "I'll be out next week. Mr. [xxx] will be available if issues pop up that need to be resolved ASAP."

    COO of client: "Enjoy your time off. We'll try not to pepper you with too many emails or requests for calls."

    FML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell the COO to shove some meat in his manhole. u r a human being not a machine.give him my email cassabelli@yahoo.com. i will take care of it,counselor.no worries. just reread A TIME TO KILL by John Grisham. i got this

      Delete
  5. mayb the UNDER 4 WINS 4 my raiders is a good bet too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold status - bet they'd bring you a Red Bull...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. the limited edition kind. i wonder if it is too late to get my lawyer degree.i read john grisham books and also,the book Lincoln Lawyer and saw the movie. plus my roomie has the movie Micheal Clayton too.

      Delete
  7. Well, I hope it gets better next week. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sir. On the bright side, because of my frustration, I was not able to sleep well last night. So, I've been up since 4:00am knocking out some work. I should be good to roll in the morning.

      Now all I need is some run good. I hope Josie did not use it all yesterday at Foxwoods!

      Delete
  8. GL in Vegas P3. And think of all the extra cash you'll have in Vegas that you didn't have to blow in California. All things considered I would much rather have my dollars (and therefore my taxes) go that route. Now go monkey mash some VP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy yourself in LV! I will enjoy reading your trip reports.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, dodged a bullet in canceling Napa. Hope your friends are all o.k. Enjoy Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touched base before I left DC this morning. Everyone is good. Even have power. Although, they mentioned that Sliver Oak winery where they had been just hours before, was pretty beat up this morning . . .

      Delete
  11. Wow, you got sort of lucky, in a weird way, cancelling the Napa part of the trip, missing that earthquake. Like hitting a two-outer. Are your friends there? Have you heard from them?

    Of course, after all that wine tasting you would have indulged in, would you have even noticed the quake?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beach vacation is good to relax the mind its good that you are along with the family but i do not like beaches personally i like just bus ticket knoxville to nyc because in there many off color scene is happened which i can not afford it

    ReplyDelete
  13. London bus tour is good opportunity for the tourist to move here and there to see the beauty of London but i have no much idea about this bus tour niagara falls bus tour i have experience and if you want to go to the tour of US must visit the site for bus booking...

    ReplyDelete