DC

DC

Monday, November 24, 2014

Technical Help

I've recently had some issues posting.  First, my work computer (where I'm posting from now) does not let me upload pictures.  It's been this way for a year or so.  And, recently, my laptop (an Apple Airbook) does not seem to be loading Blogger correctly.  Specifically, the "menu" bar at the top of the page (which, for readers, I believe has a search option, and a "Next Blog" button, and for bloggers, lets you access your account and draft new posts) simply no longer appears.  Has any one dealt with this issue before?  Is there another way to initiate a new post?  A big part of this blog is pictures, and I've lost some motivation to update without the ability to include them.  Hopefully, I can resolve this issue soon.


Anyway, beyond this, same old, same old.... Spent Friday night at the Horseshoe Baltimore, monkey mashing, drinking wine (bartender pulled out a bottle of 2003 Cab which was a pleasant surprise . . .) and playing poker . . . Saturday, I drove up to AC for more gambling, more steaks and wine, and an O.A.R. show at the Tropicana.  And, Wednesday, I'll start the trip back to Long Island for the holiday . . . a stop off at Borgata Wednesday night, Thursday with the family, and Friday heading in to NYC to catch O.A.R. again.  It's rough; but someone has to do these things.


So, if any one has suggestions on getting this page to load right, please let me know.


Pete   

6 comments:

  1. sweet. no Miller Lite. baby steps i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you update to the most recent version of Blogger? I remember updating some time ago and having everything messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using my phone to post since August. I don't have the app - I go straight to blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big part of this blog is pictures,

    A man after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're slipping, counselor ;-)

    s.i.

    ReplyDelete