DC

DC

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Month in Pictures

It's been a rough summer work-wise.  But, I've tried to make the most of my free time.  Since returning from Vegas 4th of July weekend, this has happened:

Weekend series at the Yard - Saturday night / Sunday games:



Followed by my first trip to Nats park this season.  Caught all of a three games series against the Dodgers.  Saw Kershaw, Grienke and Scherzer throw over the three days.


Then, Monday, the Mets game to town.  I sucked it up and scalped a ticket of Stubhub to get close to the action for "Harvey Day."




This weekend, it was back to Baltimore for Billy Joel at M&T Bank.  Got a room at the Hilton with a decent view:


Ended my run Saturday afternoon at an empty Camden Yards:



4th Row Field for Billy Joel Saturday night:



On the way back from Baltimore today, I stopped by Maryland Live! to cash out some free play.  I grinded the 100 hand machine and hit flopped quad 10's . . . twice!



7 comments:

  1. Even the Mets beat Greinke, but the rest was okay... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you freed yourself from the chains of work for at least a little bit. Well done, my friend! I missed you up at the 'Shoe :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been busy. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've finally jilted David Wright?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics and blogs.
    We give a best Betting Services ,How to doLearn Betting and make money. More info visit our website http://www.bets2sport.com/

    ReplyDelete