DC

DC

Monday, February 22, 2016

A Tale of Two Dreams

I've had two relatively interesting dreams the past week.  The first was last Wednesday night.  I dreamt our firm went under.  We all were informed, unsuspectingly, that we no longer had jobs.  It was a shock.  I awoke shortly after the news came down.  Then, Friday, I learned that one of our attorneys was actually being let go.  Unlike my dream, we were not all out of jobs; but one of us was.  Coincidence?  Am I psychic?   Did I somehow, unknowingly hear something through the walls which, consciously, I was unaware, but manifested in my dream?  Who knows.  But, it was a strange turn of events.

Then, last night, I had another dream.  I was driving in a car.  The infamous Tony Bigcharles was in the back seat.  I'm not sure where we were going; we seemed to be somewhat lost; and the roads we were driving were becoming increasingly remote, and increasingly more narrow.  I became concerned the car would not be able to pass through the streets and we'd be stuck, of course.  At some point, we were forced to actually cut through someone's house.  The family was black, [yo]u see.  We made it from the back door off the kitchen through the front door and back on to the street.  And that's when I awoke.  I'm not sure what, if anything, this dream meant.  I'd be inclined to believe nothing, if not for the events that transpired following last week's dream.  I'm considering taking public transportation for the short term . . . you know, just in case.   

14 comments:

  1. ur going to freak Big Charles out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car = motion = having sex. Back door = ummmm ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitchen has an oven....you want to put a bun in tony's oven u see.

      Delete
    2. Amazing that some of the finest minds on the internet spent time here, on my blog!

      Delete
  3. Lightning beat me to it on the backdoor reference. What I do find odd though is what is MISSING from your recollection of the second dream? Did you by any chance buy Tony some McDonald's cheeseburgers? I think you might be repressing that part of the second dream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick, more meds. We can't let P3 know that he is actually TBC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is turning into the Book of Daniel. sooooooo P3 will b dreaming about a creature with horns and eyes inside the horn and statues mixed with bronze and wood and sheeeeeeeit

    ReplyDelete
  6. truth is the 2nd dre@m w@s PPP feeling guilty for not coming to see me @t MD live, (@nd or t@king me up to b@ltimore from ch@rlestown)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Did the deleted comment contain PPP fessing up about the redacted McDonald's cheeseburger in the second dream? We need some quid pro quota en vino veritas ibid postal haste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the spirit of "If you have nothing nice to say . . .," I've been refraining from engaging with Tony on social media. Sometimes I have moments of weakness. This was one of them. Suffice it to say I was merely commenting about what a sweet boy Tony is and how nice it is to have him back in the general vicinity where, any given weekend, if I get some time off, I may have the pleasure of actually running in to him.

      Delete
    2. that all makes sense in the grander scheme of things...

      Delete
  8. Sometimes I wish I could remember my dreams -- mostly wake up and remember nothing. Maybe it's better that way, no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're trying to win "Josie" i will wish you luck in that case!!! ... (But i am secretly rooting for Tony).

    ReplyDelete