DC

DC

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Blogger Bragging Rights

Breaking news.  The preeminent ranking of poker blogs has hit the press:






Pete P. Peters is honored and humbled to hit the 5 spot.  This moment truly makes all the hard work and sacrifice worthwhile.  I don't do this for the recognition or the awards; but, it feels great nonetheless.  I'll likely celebrate this weekend with a medium-rare filet and a glass or three of  delightful Alexander Valley cabernet.

Of course, I'd be remiss to not congratulate fellow blogger Rob.  His fine publication also finished a well-deserved top ten.

Finally, some of the other, lesser known, blogs linked on my blog roll (to the right) also got mentioned.  Tony Big Charles got a middle-of-the pack, average, ranking.  And my good friend Lightning also squeaked on to the list for some recognition. 

Congrats to all the bloggers mentioned.

-P3

16 comments:

  1. Even flush draw was rated above mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like some soul-searching is warranted.

      Delete
    2. I think Flushdraw ranking higher than TBC may in fact be proof that a higher power per se exists!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, The Poker Meister's blog ranked well also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. But this post was totally sarcasm. No idea how P3 finished as high as he did. I suspect bribery. This is not even on the same level, as, say, Rob's blog. It does, however, make me want to put some effort into this blog again.

      Delete
    2. You got me haha. I enjoy your blog and the others mentioned so the rankings made sense.

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you and all fellow bloggers that made the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one wouldve known this had i not started emailing a few people to tell them. there were some im surprised werent included.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats from australia,although i must admit Rob is number 1 but you are a very close 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  6. PPP - what's interesting to me about the list is that, in the top 10, you and Rob are the only people who have personal blogs for the hell of it. The others are clearly written by a team of professionals and for financial gain. So, in my mind, that makes you and Rob the 1-2 punch of interesting poker blogging. (I am assuming that folks like Daniel Negreanu and Jonathan Little do little of their own writing and have a staff that handles their blogs.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cranky whatever became of the comment I posted on ur panhandling blog I never saw approved?

      Delete
    2. Tony - I never received an email that it needed publishing and just double-checked on the blog and there are no posts waiting to be approved. Not sure what happened ... I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on panhandling so feel free to add your comment again.

      Delete
    3. it was nothing important and didnt say too much about panhandling as much as i can recall. simply said i was proud of u for giving. thats why i was surprised it never got approved. sometimes my net goes out, must of while hitting send.

      Delete