DC

DC

Monday, May 30, 2016

Vegas, [Yo]u See

I feel a bit like a certain infamous poker blogger whose name sounds like Hony StinkBalls.  I've changed my plans repeatedly the past month, in search of the greenest grass.  The lure of CHEAP accommodations and relaxation had me searching for utopia.  But weeks of indecision are over.  I had two alternate trips booked for next week (June 3-12) and had to cancel one to avoid cancelation fees, [yo]u see.  Having spent the past three days at the beach, and after looking up the long-range forecast for South Florida, I opted for Vegas.  It will be SUNNY at The Signature of course.

I still need to put my roll together for a 9 day trip, which will NOT include $1,335 in Bitcoin thats available in my online account, of course.  Also, I'm sunburned from this weekend and it itches and I'm wondering if any if my readers nos how to remedy this?  I should finally get some decent POKER material to blog about but if you think im gonna just write about hand histories ur crazy because its to much WORK and its also boring and no one wants to actually read that stuff if you dont believe me just ask robvegaspoker.  If anyone can tell my what my hourly rate should be expected to be for a week at mgm let me know.  Maybe pokerdogg can't tell me?      

now I have to relax at the gate before my flight home to BWI leaves in an hour.  will probably read some articles on Donald Trump because its important to unite behind him and convert as many others as possible.  when I land ill probably have to sleep twelve hours and won't see any comments




16 comments:

  1. We use ocean potion or something similar for sunburns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to expensive cause how low my roll is now and also need something at walmarts thats on the bus line

      Delete
  2. Outstanding. We're gonna get you to the WSOP... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The transformation seems to be complete. Changing your name to Pete P. Bigcharles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have put money on it you were going to choose Vegas. Good luck and most of all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so glad you DECIDED to go to VEGAS, of course. they still have some great VIDEO blackJACK machines, u see. if you play LIVE bj, be SURE to martingale, of course.

    u'll be there long enough to have to do LAUNDRY so BE sure to give us laundry UPDATES on twitter or your bLOG.

    also let us know if you have any black UBER drivers that try to steal your sockroll. and be sure to ask them if all white women just LOVE their BBC's, u see.

    make sure if you see two girls together that you try to convert them from lesbianism, of course. if you see any women wering short dresses pls demand that they cover up, u see.

    and remember to ask every WOMAN you see if she is a hooker that will kiss on the lips.

    eat NOTHING but mashed potatoes, u see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So no fillet and cab? Maybe an $800 cab? See what I did there? LOL. Come over for a BBQ. I'll have your chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can i be safe that u will not have a pimp there to cause me harm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can invite Rob for you to insult in an off handed manner too. Great fun to be had by all. How many Vegas properties have you been banned from again?

      Delete
  8. also, if u ask a woman to fool around and she says NO!!!!!!! she is a lesbian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good time in Vegas PPP, be sure to stay away from staplers and coyotes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't put my finger on it, but this post reminds of someone else's style... Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas, counselor! Maybe you'll come and visit me when I'm playing down the final table to scoop the Millionaire Maker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang -- everyone is going to Las Vegas? Of course, I might come but I need SOMEWHERE to stay, u see. Casa Chang? PPP's Las Vegas Mansion? Perhaps grrouchie could hook me up with a GOOD cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well way back in the days of AVP I used to search craigslist for our other Hero and find him a cheap accomodation and then post a screenshot of what the street view looked like in the suggested accomodation. But that was a lot of work for me uc. So before our new Hero has scalp mange I will have to suggest getting on Selsum Blue proactively. If I do have time later today I will check the craigslist...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So do you pick places based on the quality of the microwave in the room?

    ReplyDelete