DC

DC

Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's Get Ready to Duel!

It's August 15th. Just a few more weeks until another season of football is upon us.  In preparation, I'm trying to come up with a strategy to make another run at striking lightning in the weekly $100,000 top prize $5 Fanduel NFL Contest.   I came close last season.  On January 4th, I came in 16th out of 287,356, nabbing a solid $4,400 for my crisp $5 entry fee.  I scored 181 points.  187 took down the $100 grand.  A mere TD from glory.  I've been waiting nearly a year for another shot.
 
Over the past three years, NCAA Football has actually been by bread and butter.  I've cashed three contests for first place --- a 150 person tourney for $700, and twice, I hit the 1,489 entry ($2 contest) for $1,000+.  Sadly, this year, Fanduel has done away with college contests as part of its effort to navigate the legal / regulatory systems.  So, my 2016 season will focus on Sundays.
 
My plan is the stick to the $5 contest ($100,000 for first), and fire off a max of 25 entries per week.  Worst-case-disaster-bankroll over the regular season would be $2,000.  I'm going to start the season with $500, however, as I should at least hit some small wins every week to keep the account funded.  I'll be locking down some initial week one entries this weekend.  BRING IT!   

6 comments:

  1. I expect David Johnson of the Cards to put up some monster numbers early then if teams key on him Palmer should be able to let it rip. Of course so do 200,000 people in the contest so....? Chris Johnson was leading the league when he went down last year and talk is David is going to be kept to 25 or so touches early so Chris might get a lot of red zone play. Cards are stacked at RB.
    Such a tough contest.. Good luck sir! WE can't play here in AZ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! this what i am talking about my nigga! enuff with jizzing on Little Ponys and sheeeeeeeeeit #DFSorDeath . i got D.Carr and company!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DraftKings got college football DFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPP, off topic, but if you have time, I'm curious on your legal opinion on the US swimmers and if it was a robbery or not based on what is reported. And, did they break any laws by reporting events to police that are not completely true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screw Nevada and their crappy laws not allowing me to play Fandual or Draft Kings.
    Seriously, F them

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete